Wednesday 31 August 2016

Mammies favorites: moses basket or crib

Moses basket or crib?? With my 2 babies I have tried them both. It really is a matter of prefrence but i am still going to tell you the reasons for my favorite!


With Corey I had the moses basket. It was a hand me down from my sisters baby.
It was frilly and cute and portable. But Corey only fit in it for 2 months before he was too big for it. Moses basket are very small so dont expected to use it for very long. Our moses basket drooped down in the middle which drove me insane trying to fix. 

So for Logan we decided to go for a glider crib. Its much less fussy and frilly. And yes we cant bring it down stairs for naps but we had the tiny Love 3 in 1 rocker napper for that (Which was barley used for naps anyway as Logan likes to nap upstairs in his crib). The crib is so much roomier. Logan will is 4 months old and he is wearing 6-9 month cloths and he still fits in his crib. We decided this week to move him into his own room to see if he would sleep better and he does but we could have gettin a few more weeks out of the crib! 
The crib can be changed from stationary to rocking. And the rocking motion it has is so smooth it really does glider!
I feel the crib looks nicer but thats just my person opinion and taste. 

You are going to pay about the same for a crib or moses basket in and around €100 brands new so really its up to you! But we are crib people all the way!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment