Monday 19 September 2016

Werk it mama!!!


I am going back to work! And just like every mammy going back to work after having a baby I am excited, apprehensive, terrified, happy, nervous.... all the adjectives! 

Logan will be 5 months old when I start so of course I am sad and worried that I will miss his most important milestones. I was around for all of Coreys and it breaks my heart to think I may miss his first word or first steps...... His first anything really! And I hate the idea that someone will be raising my baby for me. But dont have a choice really.

I have to think positively about it. It is only 3 days a week and will be great for me to be around adults a few days out of the week as baby talk is slowly becoming my first language and I'm worried I may forgot how to have an grown up conversation with out bursting into row row row the boat.

We got the kids into a near by creche and after school group. Its a lovely creche and Logan has a dedicated minder so he has the full attention of his minder which is a great comfort to me. Corey will be in the same center for afterschool care where he will get his homework done and get to play and do planned activities every day. They had a setting in period last week which went really well and they are ready to start this week.

I am very lucky that I didnt have to work through my pregnancy I would not have been able for it the exhaustion and sickness was hard enough to bare when I was baking. So it has been a while since I had a proper job so I'm very excited to go back to work. I have never done full on office work so its something new for me, a total learning process. I'm of course nervous but once I get into the swing of things I know ill be fine.

Iv been shopping for a few new outfits that suit the office work I will be doing as all I own are my jeans and sweats. And also my beautiful wardrobe of clothes that dont fit me....Yet!!! So I needed somthing more suitable for an administrative assistant. 


So we are all set for me to start work this week and fingers crossed I love it and the boys love creche! 
Hopefully it wont take long to get used to juggling work, being a mammy, cooking, baking, my diet, cleaning and everything else I have got going on at the moment!

I can do this!! Im gona werk it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment