Thursday 21 July 2016

Maternity fashion: holidays

Sorry for the lack of maternity fashion last week I was away on a little holiday with the boys. In good news it's given me the inspiration for this week's fashion blog!! How to dress on holidays!! Whether it's a stay-cation or a trip abroad here are my favorite pieces from my favorite maternity shops!! 
I love this dress for just €25.35 from asos.ie. It's perfect for dinner by the beach or a boat trip (if your stomach can take it). It's very wearable at home or abroad.

This is a fab kaftan from asos.ie for €39.44. Gorgeous on the beach over your swimwear or for stopping into a cafe for lunch and doing a little shopping. The snakeskin pattern is very on trend and the colour is subtle. I love the little sleeves if your like me and hate your bingo wings!
These over the bump shorts are a great length if your conscious of your thighs. They are stretchy and comfortable. Put with a tee and converse or blouse and sandles to go from casual to dressy. For just €14.99 from New Look maternity.
This swimsuit from mothercare is the nicest one I could find online. Asos and New Look have loads to choose from but I love this one it's cute and I love the mismatch top and bottom colours. It costs €32.99
Espadrilles are very popular at the moment and I love this pair from asos.ie for €28.15. They are light comfortable and very summery.
Flip flops are great for swollen feet and in the hot weather I'd say most pregnant women are suffering with at least some swelling! Penny's/primark sell great cheap Flip flops, you could have a pair in every colour! Or if you want to splash the cash  these cute Ted Baker ones from asos.ie for €54.93 are so dainty and sweet.

So enjoy the summer pregnant ladies I hope the heats not to much for you x 

No comments:

Post a Comment