Thursday 7 July 2016

Maternity fashion: The Wedding

When I was 8 months pregnant we went to a friends wedding. I hated the idea of being a big fat pregnant woman surrounded by beautiful wedding guests all glammed up. I was very unsure about where to get a dress I didn't want to waste a lot of money for somthing I would wear once. I was also worried about getting somthing and then growing so large it wouldn't fit by the wedding. I searched online and found a beautiful dress on asos. I was a bit nervous buying somthing before trying it on. It was on sale for €20 down from €65. I was delighted with it when it arrived. The dress was stretchy and comfortable with lots of room to grow. I felt beautiful in my dress and I was comfortable which is so important when your so heavily pregnant. As I was naturally uncomfortable all the time.
These are a few of my favorite dresses around at the moment for if your going to a wedding, if your a bridesmaid and even if you yourself are a pregnant bride to be.


This gorgeous dress is from asos and it costs just €35.21 which is a bargain for an occasion dress. I love the sleeve detail. This dress would be great for someone who hates showing there arms off which was a big thing for me during my pregnancy.
I just love this dress from asos the print and colours are beautiful and I love the little ruffle down the front. It's €67.60 so a bit pricier but if you have the money it's a beautiful dress.


Here is a bargain dress for a pregnant bridesmaid. It's €59.15 from asos it's a lovely long length and very floaty and comfortable for a long day of serving your brides every whim. 


Tiffanyrose.com sells some beautiful affordable maternity wedding dresses. This is my favorite its elegant and comfortable and costs only €255.


So dont fret if you have a wedding coming up as there is plenty of choice out there!! You and your bump will look beautiful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment