Saturday 30 July 2016

Maternity fashion: The hospital bag

Seen as I recently did a post on hospital bag necessities I thought I should show you all some great pieces you can buy for your hospital visit.
I love these Pajamas from asos.ie for €39.44. The colours are lovely and the top is great as it's a nursing top. It's comfy and casual and great for once you get home as you will live in your Pajamas for at least a week! But these are nice for when you have visitors over and don't feel like getting dressed.
The double layered top is great for discreet nursing.
This dressing gown from asos.ie is €49.29. It's nice and light which I would recommend for the hospital as they tend to pump up the heat in there. I would only suggest bringing a fleece one if you intend on going outside during your stay. If this one is a little pricy then penny's/primark does a lovely waffle dressing gown for just €10

These nursing bras are the bees knees if your small chested like me (I can't say what they are like for big busted ladies)! I have 2 one nude and one black. They are comfy and easy to use. I'm still wearing mine and I stopped breastfeeding 3 weeks ago oops!!! They are €16 from asos.ie but have a look on eBay if you have the time to wait the same ones are only about €5 from China.
This style of underwear is what I would recommend these ones are from asos.ie but penny's and I'm sure many other places do the same style. I got these specifically for my hospital bag but ended up having to buy a second pack as I wore them for the last month of my pregnancy. They are so comfortable and I love anything that sits over the bump! These ones are €14 and penny's do the same for about €3 and its a much better choice than those horrible disposable ones.

I hope this helps as you start to plan your hospital bag. Remember comfort is your main priority for after having your baby so choose large sizes and stretchy fabrics! X


No comments:

Post a Comment