Thursday 2 June 2016

Intro: First time mammy again!!

So I decided to create this blog to give me something to do between feeds and nappy changes, to keep my brain ticking over and prevent insanity from boredom! 
I also thought it would be great to have a different perspective on motherhood from someone who has done it once as a very young mother (at the tender age of 21) and is also a new mother (it feels like starting from scratch having my second baby at 28). 
So I have a newborn (6 weeks tomorrow) and a 8 year old and let me tell you its a whole different ball game this time around!!
I may not be the best writer in all the land but I want to write something relate-able to all mammy's out there nothing pretentious (seen as I needed spell check to spell that one for me).
I hope you enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment