Thursday 30 June 2016

Maternity fashion: Date night

We tried to get as many dates in as possible when I was pregnant as we knew once baby came our chances to get out would be less and less. Even if we were just going to the movies I still like to look my best and put some effort in.

Normally I never wear tight dresses as I hate showing my belly but I loved showing off my growing bump when I was pregnant! I love this dress from New look for just €29.99 dress it up with wedges or down with converse. 

This top is comfy and very stylish. Great with your skinny jeans and a pair of converse or ankle boots! It's from New Look and it costs €19.99

This dress from New Look is a steal at just €18.99. It's perfect for date night and transitions from pregnancy to nursing as the wrap over makes easy access for feeding. 

This blouse from asos is adorable. I love the floral print worn with a pair of cropped jeans and pumps. It's €50.70 so it's a bit pricer than the other pieces but being a blouse you will be able to wear it when nursing so you will get alot of wear out of it.

So now you know what to wear it's time to decide where to go on your date!! It doesn't matter where you go really just enjoy the quality time with your partner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment