Thursday 2 June 2016

My Pregnancy Experiences

Being pregnant at 20 and being pregnant at 28 were two very different experiences. They were so different infact we were convinced I must be having a girl in my second pregnancy! Which just goes to show how every pregnancy can differ drastically.
I suffered morning sickness with both babies. The first time up until the very day I reached the second trimester but the second time around it never fully went away. I suffered badly with it for 20 weeks but it was always there in the background making me feel nauseous unless I ate constantly up until I gave birth.
I suffered with terrible back pain, joint pain and hip pain in my second pregnancy that I dont remember having in my first. I couldnt sit or stand for long periods of time and sleeping was very uncomfortable for me.
I had heart palpitations and found it hard to catch my breath sometimes from around week 20 of my second pregnancy which never happened in my first.
I got very fat both times LOL. Even tho I promised myself I wouldn't in my second pregnancy eating was the only thing to keep the nausea at bay so I ate constantly. 
I was tired all the time and napped all day long even though i was sleeping all night too (broken up by the constant trips to the bathroom).
Luckily I never suffered with anything serious in my pregnancy (although I complained like I was going through the worst pregnancy ever and my fiance can vouch for that). Low iron was my only concern towards the end of my second pregnancy.
I put it down to age and I know I wasn't technically old at 28 having Logan but having Corey at 20 seemed alot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment